Dana Penilton, President
Dana Penilton founded Dana Penilton Consulting, Inc. in 1998. She is the president and owner. Dana has over fifteen years of experience in the medical industry.
Dana has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, is a Registered Nurse and nationally certified in Case Management and LIfe Care Planning. Dana actively participates in the development of standards of practice for Life Care Planning.
Dana actively participates as a member, board member, and leader in industry organizations, including:
- Oregon Medical Case Managers Group.
Currently serve on board as member at large, formerly served on board as immediate past president, president, vice president, and secretary
- National Association of Rehabilitation Professionals in the Private Sector. Member of the Forensic Section, Case Management Section, and Disability Management Section
- International Academy of Life Care Planners. Member
- Brain Injury Association of Oregon, Portland Chapter (Previously Brain Injury Support Group) Past Vice President, Board Member, Member
- National Brain Association. Member
- Brain Injury Association, Conference Committee, past member and chair.
- Homeward Bound Rehabilitation Service. Advisory Board Member
- Professionals in Workers' Compensations. Member
- State Board of Nursing Outcomes Committee. Member
- Case Management Society of America. Member
- Northwest Occupational Medicine Advisory Board, member